Gather to celebrate and explore yoga nidra with teachers from Satyananda Yoga Nidra, I AM Yoga NidraTM, Total Yoga Nidra, and iRest® Yoga Nidra. Together, we recognize and honor the roots of these teachings and establish a yoga nidra “family tree” that strengthens our community and reveals our united purpose.
Through experiential teachings and deep understanding, this first-of-its-kind conference offers an opportunity to
- Interact with a global community of yoga nidra practitioners
- Experience deep restoration, integration, intention, and creativity as you explore your essential nature and truth
- Learn more about the science behind the healing power of yoga nidra
- Discover new ways to carry these ancient teachings into everyday life.
Take time to connect, collaborate, and deepen your understanding of yoga nidra in order to transform and heal our world.
Richard Miller, PhD
Stephanie Lopez, LISW-S, C-IAYT
Swami Shankardev Saraswati, MD
Swami Atmarupa Saraswati, E-RYT 500, RPYT, RCYT, YACEP
Kamini Desai, PhD
John Vosler, E-RYT 500
Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, PhD, YTh Dip, C-IAYT
Dr. June Henry, C-IAYT
Jennifer Reis, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500, LMT
Visit the Kripalu website to learn more and register today!
Trauma and anxiety pervade modern life, causing major public health concerns within society.
Cutting-edge clinical research can now confirm what yogis have known for thousands of years — that yoga and meditation regulate the nervous system, releasing tension and trauma from the body and mind. Especially today, these are crucial practices to know how to use … and teach!
Designed to give you a direct experience of the healing potential within these practices, this certificate course is both experiential and educational, intended for yoga teachers, healthcare workers, and interested souls. By experiencing these teachings firsthand and understanding the “why” behind them, you’ll be better equipped to integrate them into your personal and professional life.
Course topics include:
- How to create a safe and nurturing trauma-sensitive yoga practice using evidence-based methodologies
- Yoga Nidra guided mindfulness meditations for insomnia, chronic pain, anxiety, and depression
- The modern clinical research behind these ancient techniques, showing how they heal trauma
- Healing practices in breath, visualization, sound, movement, and mindfulness
- Resilience, empowerment, and post-traumatic growth
- Building a self-care plan to integrate these life-changing practices into daily life
To learn more and register for this course, please visit the Sivananda Ashram website.