Registration coming soon!
Share the practice of deep relaxation to help with everyday challenges.
Yoga Nidra is a guided form of meditation that is easy to learn, practice, and share with other people. This training course is designed to give you the experiential, philosophical, theoretical, and spiritual understanding of Yoga Nidra that you can use for your own personal healing practice or with clients and students.
Discover how to experience peace and equanimity amidst all of life’s unique challenges. In this training, you will:
- Learn how to lead Yoga Nidra guided meditation practices
- Experience how the koshas (Sanskrit for ‘veils’ or ‘layers of consciousness’) create the structure of a Yoga Nidra practice
- Discover how Yoga Nidra can be a pathway to explore both what is present in your body and mind, as well as deep states of meditation
- Experience how you can use the practice of Yoga Nidra to work with challenging emotions and beliefs
- Explore the spiritual and philosophical roots of Yoga Nidra
- Learn what the clinical research reveals about how Yoga Nidra, mindfulness, and meditation practices affect the body and mind
- Gain an understanding of how to share Yoga Nidra for trauma, anxiety, sleep, pain relief, and other unique applications and populations
- Explore how to live Yoga Nidra throughout your day-to-day life.
This training is open to everyone, and may be of particular interest to therapists, mental-health practitioners, teachers, yogis, body workers, and health-care providers.