Women’s Empowerment Initiative – Available Now!
This is your invitation to a year that will change your life.
The Women’s Empowerment Initiative is an online, self-paced course designed to empower you to live at your fullest potential. Over the course of one year, you will receive a series of workshops, a Guidebook, yoga practice opportunities, and a community of support, giving you the tools to create the life you’ve always wanted. If you are looking to uncover your true purpose, improve your relationships, become completely comfortable in your own skin, and join a community of women making the world a better place, then this is the course for you.
What you’ll get:
- 54 Workshops with Leading Experts
We have gathered a group of 14 women – authors, doctors, entrepreneurs, therapists, CEOs, a film producer, and more – to offer you profound insight into their lives and their own personal and professional wisdom. Over the course of one year, you will receive 54 online workshops, each one ranging from 20-30 minutes. Workshops will be available in both video and audio format, giving you the freedom to integrate them into your life in whichever way fits best with your lifestyle.
- The Women’s Empowerment Initiative Guidebook
More than just a workbook, your Guidebook will take you on an inspiring, personal tour through each monthly topic. It is full of creativity exercises, challenges, assessment tools, and resources that will enable you to apply the content from each month’s workshops to your own life. Watch your Guidebook morph from a framework into your own unique story of beautiful transformation.
- Over 24 Yoga and Meditation Practice Opportunities
This course also gives you the opportunity to cultivate or refine a steady yoga and meditation practice with the support of monthly yoga and yoga nidra guided meditations.
- A Community of Support
You will be invited to join our private, exclusive Facebook group, where you will able to connect with presenters and other course participants, giving you the opportunity to share in your year-long journey with others.
|Establishing Your Foundation
|Cultivating A Healthy Community
|Month 1||Spiritual Practice
Explore the essential elements of your spiritual
practice to stay healthy, calm, grounded, and inspired.
Use a deeper understanding of your family
history to chart a path forward.
|Month 2||Core Values & Success
Define your core values as you explore
what authentic success means to you.
|Partnership & Romance
Build partnership that grows mutual love, self worth, respect, intimacy, joy, and deep connection.
|Month 3||Transformation & Resiliency
Learn to transform challenge into strength, find
meaning in adversity, and improve resiliency.
Energize your commitment to nutrition and self
care, nourishing yourself and your community.
|Empowering Your Purpose
|Living Your Highest Potential
Explore how your financial security and decision
making can bring stability and freedom to your life.
Unlock creative potential and weave
creative inspiration throughout all parts of life.
|Month 8||Career & Dharma
Learn powerful ways to thrive in your
life’s work and achieve your dreams.
|Month 11||Personal Evolution
Super-charge your potential by becoming a lifelong
learner and expanding out of your comfort zone.
|Month 9||Community & Global Change
Discover how to create real and lasting change
in your community and in the world.
|Month 12||Your Best Self
Celebrate growth and connection to live
the fullest expression of your authentic self.
The course will launch in January 2018. After this January launch, you can begin it at any time and work through the program at a self-directed pace. Every three months, you will receive an email from us with access to that quarter’s workshops and Guidebook. The workshops for each monthly topic will go live on the first of each month. We have designed the course to be manageable, delivering the content in inspiring, bite-sized pieces that can be easily watched or listened to on your morning commute, on a lunch break, or when you tuck into bed at night.
To register for the Women’s Empowerment Initiative, visit https://yogainternational.com/ecourse/womens-empowerment-initiative/
iRest Yoga Nidra has been developed over the past thirty years by Richard Miller, PhD, a clinical psychologist, author, researcher and yogic scholar, and is uniquely suitable for a Western audience. Extensive research has shown that iRest effectively supports the healing process across a broad range of populations. Currently, there are iRest programs in military hospitals across the U.S., as well as in correctional facilities, hospices, clinics, schools, and organizations supporting personal growth and well-being. In June of 2010, iRest was endorsed by the US Army Surgeon General and Defense Centers of Excellence as a complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).
To register for this course, please visit the Guiding Wellness Institute website.
Friday, November 2, 2018;
Registration 5PM-6PM / Class – 6PM-8:30PM
Saturday, November 3, 2018 – Class 8:15AM-6PM
Sunday, November 4, 2018 – Class 8:30AM-6PM
Monday, November 5, 2018 – Class 8:30AM-6PM
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 – Class 8:30AM-6PM
Tuition: $1495 Earlybird/ $1595 Regular
(Includes a comprehensive manual and a level 1 training audio download.)
In this Level 1 Training, you will learn:
The core principles and practice of iRest meditation.
How to use iRest for your personal practice.
How to teach and deliver iRest simply yet effectively in group and individual settings.
Following the Level 1 Training, you will:
Join a global community of teachers teaching iRest in yoga studios, sleep clinics, rehabilitation and healthcare facilities, hospice, prisons, universities, schools, as well as in private practice.
Be able to list yourself on the IRI website as a Level 1 Teacher in Training.
Be able to access our “Teacher Resources” and our “Teachers Community Network” for further personal and professional support.
Be recommended by IRI to people seeking iRest teachers in their local area.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive a certificate of attendance designating you as a Level I Teacher-in-Training you must arrive on time every day and attend all training sessions.
The iRest Level I Training introduces you to the historical context and path of meditation in which iRest is embedded and provides you with an:
- Understanding of Eastern and Western psycho-spiritual perspectives that form the path of meditation and iRest.
- Understanding of the evidence-based research showing the efficacy of iRest and its use with different psycho-physical issues and populations.
- Understanding of iRest within the context of meditation.
- Understanding of the teacher-student relationship, teaching issues and ethical considerations.
- Teaches you the Ten Steps of iRest.
- Introduces and teaches you to use iRest for your personal practice.
- Teaches you how to teach iRest to groups and individuals in order to provide simple yet highly effective delivery of iRest in group and individual settings.
- Provides you the opportunity to participate in group lectures and peer discussion groups.
- Provides you the opportunity to receive and participate in multiple iRest experiential group and one-on-one practice sessions.
Level I iRest Attendees are eligible to:
- Use the designation “Teacher-in-Training Level I” in advertising and promotional materials, and when delivering iRest in public and professional settings. Those not intending to continue to Certification, may describe their teaching as “influenced by the iRest protocol and the teachings of Richard Miller and the Integrative Restoration Institute.”
- Be listed on the IRI website as a having attended the Integrative Restoration Institute’s iRest Level I Training.
- Post your personal profile on the IRI website, listing yourself as “Attended Level I iRest Training.” This posting will allow people who are seeking iRest group or individual sessions in their local area to find your name and view your qualifications as a provider of these sessions.
- Audit Level I Trainings at reduced rates.
- Utilize private mentoring from IRI Certified Mentors (additional fees apply).
- Access the valuable “iRest Teacher’s Resource Webpage” to download iRest teaching materials and professionally designed promotional brochures, flyers, and more!
- Join the iRest “Teacher’s Community Network” (TCN) (additional fees apply).
Click here to visit the Guiding Wellness Website to register and learn more.